- Darkening Shades of the Drug War: Brown
- On May 21, 1994, a host of experts assembled in Cambridge, Massachusetts,
at the hallowed halls of Harvard Law School to debate and discuss the critical
topic of drug policy.
- Lee Brown's Keynote Address
- Director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy,
at the Crime, Drugs, Health & Prohibition II Conference, Harvard Law
- Judge Gray's Reply
- Judge James P. Gray's off-the-cuff, point-by-point reply.
- Mother of Two Convicted for Medical Marijuana
- Jan Pleas was seriously injured on 6/4/79, when a fragment from an
Independence Day firecracker flew into her left eye, damaging it permanently.
- Medical Marijuana: Federal Legislation Needed
- You can help work for medicinal availability of cannabis by writing
to your U.S. Representative and two U.S. Senators.
- Crime Bill Report
- Crime Bill spending totals $30.2 billion over 6 years.
- Forfeiture News from F.E.A.R.
- 9th Circuit rules double jeopardy clause prohibits civil forfeiture
subsequent to criminal prosecution.
- The Criminal Justice Policy Foundation/National Drug Strategy Network
has resumed publishing Newsbriefs after a hiatus.
- Sentencing Commission to Have Full Complement
- The U.S. Sentencing Commission -- the body responsible for enacting
amendments to the federal sentencing guidelines.
- Federal Legislation
- H.R. 4400, H.R. 4230
END THE DRUG WAR