- Cracks in the Wall
- Government bending under pressure on medical marijuana?
- Needle Wars Continue
- The continuing turbulent saga of needle exchange in the United States.
- The Scientists and the General
- Contrast between the scientist panel's objective look at medical marijuana
and the drug czar's attempts to kill the issue any way he could.
- Friendly Fire
- U.S. Marines on anti-drug border duty proved a recipe for tragedy in
the small town of Redford, Texas.
- DPF Heads to New Orleans
- The 11th International Conference on Drug Policy Reform heads south
- Mandatory Minimums Cost-Ineffective
- A sophisticated numerical analysis by the RAND Corporation verifies
- International Update
- U.S. drug policy out of step with the world.
- Still Crazy After All These Years
- The National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws marks marijuana
prohibition's 60th anniversary with a special report.
- Marijuana Myths, Marijuana Facts
- New book by Drs. Morgan and Zimmer blows the lid off the government's
- Listings of recently released reports, videos, and reviews of recently
- The Reformer's Calendar
- Drug policy reform events as well as events relating to a wide range
of topics of interest to reformers.
- Disparity Dilemma
- Why are we losing the fight for the most popular reform currently on
- Join DRCNet
- Sign up now!
END THE DRUG WAR
The Drug Reform Coordination Network (DRCNet) is a national
organization dedicated to raising public awareness of the consequences
of drug prohibition and working for any positive change in drug policy.
We oppose the prison-building frenzy that sweeps the nation and support
rational policies consistent with the principles of peace, justice, freedom,
compassion and truth. All these have been compromised in the name of the
Drug Reform Coordination Network
4455 Connecticut Ave., NW, Suite B-500
Washington, DC 20008-2302
(202) 362-0030 (voice)
(202) 362-0032 (fax)
David Borden, Executive Director
Adam J. Smith, Associate Director